Monthly Archives: March 2012
I have been Tagged. Thanks Jojo
Here are the rules:
- I don’t honk horns while driving my bike ( last time i honked was i guess around 3 years back)
- I am a huge movie buff. Language is no barrier, i have watched English, Korean, Chinese, French, Spanish, Japanese apart from few Indian regional language movies.
- I like talking and reading about mysteries of the world.
- I love playing with kids, esp babies.
- I am very lazy
- I like pampering
- I love ice-cream, chocolates and sweets
- I also have huge temper
- I am my mother’s boy
- I like counseling and giving advice
- I love reading books
As for the questions asked.
1. What do you think would be the best form of government for India? – Dictatorship
2. One frank suggestion to me as a blogger? – Write for yourself
3. Cold or Hot Beverage? – Both (depends on mood)
4. Living in the present or living for the future? – Living in the present
5. Life’s worst tragedy? – there are many
6. Coulored pictures or black and white? – Coloured picture
7. Summer or winter? – Winter
8. A father/mother or a son/daughter… which would you rather be? – My Mother’s son 🙂
9. How much does a person’s company define him/her? – a lot, as one keeps company of those people with whom one shares qualities
10. Emotional pain – all at once or in portions? – In Portions
11. The least recognized but very deserving blogger around you? – Almost everyone of them are recognized